Tonkawa Foundry - 510 S. 7 th St. - P. O. Box 504 - Tonkawa, OK 74653 - Phone: 580-628-2575 - Fax: 580-628-2236
Complete tooling capabilities available through local pattern shops.
- Stack molding—13.5" x 15" up to 16" x 24" in 1.5" to 3" mold thickness
- No Bake – Various sizes – up to 48" x 48"
- Cold box
- Mold handling equipment
- Phenolic urethane cold box molding and cores for dimensional accuracy
Tonkawa Foundry uses all new materials such as American pig iron, #1 copper, new nickel, chrome, etc. to ensure the quality of the product.
- 1200 kW Inductotherm Power Units
- (2) 2000 pound furnaces
- Thermocouple controlled temperature
- Integrated furnace and pouring station
- Charging accurately managed by computerized scales
To ensure quality service to their customers, Tonkawa Foundry installed a Sand Reclamation unit in the Fall of 2010
- Vibratory breakdown of molds in vibra-drum shakeout unit allows for efficient, thorough separation of castings and sand.
- Sand is screened, cooled, and treated for re-use.
- Tests are performed daily by the in-house sand lab.
Preparation and Inspection
Tonkawa Foundry performs full inspections on their products to ensure they are the highest quality for their customers
- Initial inspections and cleaning of castings
- Stand and hand grinding
- Shot blasting
- Final inspections